Collecting and Using
Types of Data collected
You will be asked to provide your personal data while you are using our website petsgossips.com. We may use this data for your identification or to contact you. This personalized information is not only limited to usage data.
While using our service, this data is automatically collected from you. The usage data include different information such as the type of browser, version, and IP address. Moreover, the date and time of will also be collected when you used our service and the time that you spent.
However, if you are using our service from our mobile, then a different type of information will be collected from you such as the type of mobile device, IP address, unique ID and operating system. It may also include the type of browser you are using, diagnostic data and unique device identifiers.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We store information and track your activity on our service using some technologies and cookies. Different tracking technologies that are used include tags, beacons, and scripts for collecting and tracking information. You can change the settings in your browser to be notified when the cookie is being sent and to refuse all cookies. But, some parts of the service may not be available to you if you refuse the cookies.
There are two types of cookies such as “Session Cookies”, or “Persistent”. When you close your browser, session cookies are immediately deleted while the persistent cookies remain on your mobile and personal computer even when you are offline.
Our website uses both persistent and session cookies for different purposes that include:
- Necessary/ Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: US
Purpose: It is essential for you to provide these cookies because in return you will be able to use some features of our website. These cookies are important because they help to avoid and prevent fraudulent use of accounts of users and to identify authentic users. However, you will not be able to use our service if you do not provide these cookies.
- Cookies Policy/ Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: The purpose of these cookies is to identify if the user has accepted cookies on website.
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are used to remember different information such as the preference of language and login details. Using these cookies, we will be able to provide you a more personal experience. Moreover, in this way your data will be saved once and you don’t have to enter it again and again every time you visit our website.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These cookies are used to track your browsing habits so that we can show you advertisements that are based on your interest. These cookies are used to group you with other with similar interests through using your browsing history information. With our permission and with the help of information, the advertisements will be placed by third party websites. You can visit our Cookies policy to get more information about it.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data can be used for different purposes such as:
- Monitoring our service usage and to maintain and provide our service.
- As a register user, your personal data will enable you to access different functionalities of our service. Personal data is also used to manage your account.
- Personal data is used for the purchase contract of services, items and services, and for the performance of a contractor. The contract is related to any service that you have purchased from us.
- Personal data is also used to contact you via email, SMS, telephone calls or other forms of electronic information. It can also be through a mobile application that can be show notifications related to informative communication and updates for functionalities, contracted services and products. It also includes the security updates.
- Personal data is used to provide special offers and to provide news and information about other events, services and goods that our website is offering or that you have already purchased from us. You can also opt not to get this information if you don’t want.
- We also manage and attend your requests through your personal data.
Personal data is shared in the following conditions:
- With service providers: Your personal data can be shared with service providers. It is done for the purpose of analyzing and monitoring the use of our service and to show you the advertisements for maintaining and supporting our service. Moreover, it is also shared for advertising third party websites and to contact you.
- For business transfers: Personal data can also be shared during negotiations, during the sale of company assets, or acquisitions of business to another company.
- With business partners: The personal data can also be shared with business partners so that you can be offered promotions, services and different products.
- With other users: When you interact with users publically, it may be available for everyone to view and can be distributed outside. Moreover, if you have registered through a third party or through social media service, your profile, name, picture, and description of the activity may be displayed. In this way other users will be able to contact you and view your activity descriptions.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information that also includes the personal data is processed where the parties are located which are involved in the processing system and also at the operating offices of the company. So this means that the data can be transferred to other computers that are outside your province, state or where the governmental and jurisdiction laws are different than your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
There are different circumstances under which the company is authorized to disclose your personal data such as to public authorities upon a valid request or if it is important to do by law.
OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
Your personal data may be disclosed by the company if it is necessary in different conditions such as
- To follow or obey a legal obligation
- Defending and protecting the property or rights of the company
- To investigate or prevent any wrongdoing company’s service.
- For protecting the personal safety of public and service users
- To protect against the legal liability.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
It is important for us to secure your personal data but you need to remember one thing that no electronic storage or transmission method on internet is 100% secure. We are not able to guarantee or provide you the absolute security, though we use the acceptable means for protecting data.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Service provides can access your personal data with our permission but only to perform tasks assigned. They are not allowed to disclose the data for any other purpose.
Service providers can show you advertisements to maintain and help to support our service.
Our service does not willingly collect information and does not address anyone who is under the age of 13. You can contact us as a parent guardian if you think your child, under the age of 13 has provided us some personal data. If our service has collected personal data from a child without the consent of parents, the information will be removed from the servers.
Links to another website